Long time reader, first time poster

Guest In-cog-neto

Guest In-cog-neto

Hi.....I'm In-cog-neto......I'm an areis and enjoy long walks! OOps wrong forum.

Hello to all, I'm a long time reader, first poster to this forum. I work with Jetgirl as the CFI forour RAA school at Ballarat and fly the Strikemaster jet and Yak-52. Flew a Sportstar recently and just fell in love it straight away (can't wait for ours to arrive 011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif ).

In the meantime it's back into ol' 662 which I once taught good folk to fly in sometime ago. Althoughit goes a little better now with the 2.2 instead of the 1600 it had when I was first introduced to Ultralight flying.Looking forward to contributing to topics and posting a few of my own.

Cheers In-cog (aka Darren) In-cog-neto

Guest Vigilant

G'dat Darren, welcome to the forum, only a new member myself and introduced to this flying gig in a Sportstar, pretty good intro if you ask me.

Cheers

Stuart

Good to have you on board Darren, between you and Jetgirl we should hear some good yarns andsee plenty of helpful tips. Personally, I'm looking forward to the invite to come on down and go for a spin in the Strikemaster ... I might even let you go for a ride in the CT2K, if you think you can handle the excitement.

Paul

So what's a Strikemaster use lowlevel an hour? 700lb or 850 litres?

They must have the same engine as the Batmobile, they sound the same when they spool up. Batteries to power Batman, turbines to speed.............................................006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif With the same engine in an Aircraft wouldn't you use more choke on start up? What gear do you use for takeoff, first?

Gedda Darren, I flew a jabiru at ballarat airfield with an instructor in january 2004. The instructor checked my log books, licence (GA) and RAA certificate. We did 1circuit and he was convinced that every thing was ok. The only thing I didnt do on that day was fill out my log book. For memory I had it for 1.2.Can you checkwhich aircraft was running at that time. ps the instructor was a smoker andwas about 5.9 ish does that help. Many Thanks Stephen Pugh Craigburn Farm SA.

Guest In-cog-neto

Thanks to all for the warm welcome.

Vigilant - How is you flying coming along. Remember, even on those days when you think nothing goes rightand end upflying like a chook, there are still some positivesand valuable lessons learned.

PaulN - If you cross jetgirl's palm with silver, you can go for a spin in the jet. As for the CT2K I would be interest how they handleespecially at the slow speed end of things.

Student Pilot -We operate between 8000-12500 which give us about 1200 lph. At 30000 and 300 KTAS, it burns 0.32 lbs per nm.The only annoying part is pulling 4g, my batman mask pulls down over my eyes.

Ed -I like the variety.

AoA - It could have been either Rod or Jason. Rod was asmoker and hated the Jabiru.The rego was 55-3540. I left the aeroclub in 2002.

Must go flying now.

Cheers In-cog

Guest Vigilant

Hey In-cog - The weather and work have beaten me for the last couple of weeks. The local flying school flys out of Devonport on Monday's so if my court commitments are cancelled tomorrow a rostered day off may see me heading for the clouds, perfect day here today so fingers crossed.