Just Landed

wizzard1964

Hi all,

Just joined up last night.. I a real newbie, have not flown solo yet, will do when the howling winds stop!!

Don't own an aircraft as yet, but looking..

I'm learning in a Tecnam p96 Golf, at Airsport Qld at Boonah airstrip.. Great little plane

I'm from Boonah, and just joined the Flying tigers...

Warick

098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif wizzard1964 me mate reconds that you dont have howling winds in qld ;);) take your time while that instructors with you you wont get into to mutch trouble :thumb_up::thumb_up: yeh done b f r in the tecnam at shep now trying to tame texan at locksley all the best neil

• 3 weeks later...

Gidday wizard1964, Watto here also a 64 model and learning at bundaberg qld. had an old mate from Boonah its a nice spot.

good luck and play safe

Watto

Gidday wizard1964, Watto here also a 64 model and learning at bundaberg qld. had an old mate from Boonah its a nice spot.good luck and play safe

Watto

Thnaks Watto, your in a pretty nice spot yourself, was up there earlier this year, took the missus to the rum distillery . .

Guest Evan Cameron

Don't be too hasty changing schools.I had 11 different instuctors when I was learning to fly, I learnt something different off each one. I'd be having difficulties with an air exercise with one instructor,but would click the next session with another. If you have concerns, talk to the C.F.I. Cheers.

Don't be too hasty changing schools.I had 11 different instuctors when I was learning to fly, I learnt something different off each one. I'd be having difficulties with an air exercise with one instructor,but would click the next session with another. If you have concerns, talk to the C.F.I. Cheers.

:big_grin: I went back today, I said I don't give up that easy, they agreed to keep trying :thumb_up:

Guest Evan Cameron

Good on you.The weather is not that good this time of year,Try and get your flying done early morning while the air is cool and still,(also no traffic).All the best and see you on the field some day:thumb_up:

Guest taildragger

hey wizzard,

Love Boonah too. I'm a GA pilot from A/field and love heading over to Boonah for a quick jolly. I would normally natter to the Tiger boys and also wander over to the gliding lads also. I'm not too interested in the politics between the two. I'm just there at commit aviation and enjoy the company. I have a good friend there with a Tecnam - Mark Gamer, you may know him. You may also know of another friend also - Nigel Arnot, what he can't fly isn't worth flying. Anyway keep in touch

Mike Wain