Amazing weather and flying in Sydney on Wednesday

I just had to say what an amazing day yesterday was I spent it at work going up and down the coast between Sydney Harbour and Newcastle Harbour and I must admit I haven't enjoyed work so much for a long time! (not that I complain!) Very few bumps even when it got hot in the afternoon and only 15 kts of wind you couldn't order anything better. I wasn't the only one getting his knee's in the breeze there was alot of RAA aircraft out and about from Warnervale and Summersby and I must comment they where doing a much better job than most of the GA guys on the radio and helping me find and miss them!

Great Stuff lets hope the weather keeps it up!

Adam.

Guest Maj Millard

Adam you'r having way too much fun as usual. We are having some good thunderstorms up here at the moment. Had to race one back to the homebase today, to get on the ground before the gust-front hit. Beat it by a good 20mns, but it was fun anyway.

Ended up watching the wind hit from the safety of the hangar, happy I wasn't trying to land in it !!. Hope you have a fun Xmas down there OK. 024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

Guest Maj Millard

Hey didn't see you at the Aero club Friday night, the two Kiwi pilots were strutting around in thier finery. Normally I don't reply to spouriuos comments, but I did happen to notice two toy aeroplanes snug in the hangar, as I battled the stormy weather in my low speed machine over Ace the other day. 024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif