Jury struts

Skyhog

I was wondering if Tony or anybody else would know where I could get hold of a set of T300/T500 style chrome-moly jury struts.The ones I currently use have 4 individual struts with bolts and brackets onto the lift strut on each side.The ones I would like are welded chrome-moly and are 1 piece(I think).Any help would be appreciated.Thanks.

Guest TOSGcentral

Sorry, I do not have a spare set. Best bet is to put an adv in the Classifieds.

You have just missed the Bulletin or I could have put an ad in that for you.

Tony Tiffin down at Leeton may well have a set but I do not have a contact for him. You would be able to get a set from the UK Thruster factory but it will cost with the current exchange rate. If you go that route ensure that you specify TST or T300 sets (they are the same) but T600 are quite different and no use to you.

The c/moly jury struts are not quite once piece. The main section is all welded space frame but the rear bit that extends from the rear lift strut to the wing trailing edge is just a light alloy tube.

I will be off computer for the next couple of day (leaving in a few minutes) so I will not be able to answer any questions until I get back.

Tony