Boring

markendee

Great pictures mark

I haven't got any in flight pics of my Savy yet hopefully one day.

You're right there's never much going on in the Savy forum perhaps the Savannah owners are a little more laid back than other pilots.

I haven't been involved in any trips away as yet so haven't found a lot of interesting thing to write about and I'm still taking every opportunity to improve my flying skills locally. I will be going to the Clifton flyin in March (my 1st one) and then Narromine at Easter .

Cheers

Ken

Simon, the Savannah is more fun than Luna Park. The more you fly it the more fun it is. Nothing wrong with the Tecnam - very nice plane. Savvy is forgiving and safe. My flying instructor flew mine shortly after I finished building it and had it showing almost zero on the ASI and still no stall. His comment "you'd have to be really trying to hurt yourself in one of these."

Kenny, should be flying into Narromine and looking forward to meeting you and your Savannah. If nothing else how about a few photos of your instruments and some of your plane on the ground.

Other Savannah people - how about a photo! (or photos)

815283546_20080919003.jpg.49693b42d82428ac7cfe4fcf915e0a82.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mark

Got together a few pics. Some of the guys from Kilcoy went to Boonah for one of the RAA maintenance work shops. My plane is the one on the left hand side, we camped there over night and flew back on the Sunday morning via the Senic Rim and Cunninghams gap. The other pics are of my left hand wing complete with tassells and a device to measure the angle of attack, over Summerset dam, I will post the results and let you know what is going on once testing is finished.

Cheers

Ken

1853951689_Boonahcamping.jpg.767f3bf447454b0c4c2bb1569728a989.jpg

Tassels.jpg.fd115ad8f79ab77336dc22a0815bd845.jpg

1106175405_AngleofAtackreading.jpg.b1682132cc734531ec38ce0c88abe211.jpg

Bored?? Come along for a ride. Last week I flew my Savannah out to the 'Channel Country' in SW Qld, to have a look at the floods moving there. Also ran across another Savannah being ferried from Port Lincoln, SA to Dirranbandi, Qld. Come along for the ride, with some photos at http://www.stolspeed.com/water-everywhere

Tailwinds always,

JohnG