J.s.g. 022

jsg022

;)hi all my name is john i got my ticket 2years back with P.W at tumut have now clocked 100 hrs of pure enjoyment i fly a redback trike with 3 other local guys found this site and addicted no1 on my first landing stop hoping to pick up lots of good info regards to all and safe flying JOHN.:thumb_up:

;)hi all my name is john i got my ticket 2years back with P.W at tumut have now clocked 100 hrs of pure enjoyment i fly a redback trike with 3 other local guys found this site and addicted no1 on my first landing stop hoping to pick up lots of good info regards to all and safe flying JOHN.:thumb_up:

098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif

Hi John,

It's good to have another trike-aholic on board.

Do you part own the Redback with the other three or did you mean there are four trikes at Munjal Grenfell ?

If you log on here regularly you will learn heaps as a matter of course :thumb_up:

Regards Bill

highly recomended

Welcome John.I have asked a number of people this, but no-one has answered. How did you find training with Peter?

Glad you found us.

Cheers,

Ross

ROSS. peter is a good instructor maybe a bit tough but safety always there regards JOHN.011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif