New to it all

mynott45

Hi All,

I'm very new to forums threads and the like.

Probably like most I've been in love with flying for as long as I can remember, I began training in a foxbat about 18 months ago, however had to stop as I moved to an area with no planes (far east arhnem land) I've since moved to Brisbane with the following goals 1) Complete my training (had an hour of circuits before solo... so a ways to go) 2) Continue to RA Instructor rating (not sure how I go about that... any feedback?) 3) Purchase a plane and have a hell of a lot of fun (Jabiru or similar around $50K mark in two years time, would love any feed back on on-going costs etc...) 4) pick up a little beer money on the weekends instructing (again not sure the logistics on that.... feedback welcome)

I've got some budgeting to do, given the current economical times, but it's all very do-able, just need to make sure I ask the right questions to make the best descisions. Hopefully there'll be a few out there that will offer advice based on their experience/mistakes;)

Cheers

"don't know how often I'll be loggin in." Just drop a Newposts icon on you desk top and you'll be in at least once every day.

Welcome MN45, you'll find plenty of advice and encouragement here. Foxbat, Jabiru or what ever, just enjoy 'getting high', but stay safe.

I should now change that to, "I think I'll be on this thing all the time!!"

That's an understatement!!006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

Welcome along MyNott45 (yes I'm definitely not!!006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif) sorry about that, just couldn't resist the temptation 025_blush.gif.9304aaf8465a2b6ab5171f41c5565775.gif

You'll love this place, I can guarantee it:thumb_up:

You should Fly a Drifter! you'll be able to get a few for the 50k budget:big_grin: Jab's are very nice though, and Tecnam's are even a bit better.

Have Fun, and fly Safe:thumb_up: