Joining the community

Greetings all,

I'm currently in the process of learning to fly RA-Aus.

I was introduced to the site by my better half (who is also in the process of learning to fly RA-Aus).

I am just passed 14 hrs into the experience with a J120, and am enjoying the challenge.

Stanzahero.

G'day Stanzahero! (nice name!) Welcome on board...011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif

There's another Horsham pilot around here flying the J120 also, goes by the name of BecM.

It's great to see you enjoying yourself, A bit stressful for the first little while, but it definitely gets better!:thumb_up:

Have Fun, and Fly Safe.

You two aren't fooling anyone you know.Apart from young Tomo obviously.

No, you ain't fooling me, (I'm pretty thick, but ain't that thick...) Who would live at the same place, fly the same plane, and say that there better half put them onto this great place!;)

It is great to have you both do it, makes a lesson last a lot longer hey, because you can talk about it all week! Both Mum and I go in each week...:thumb_up:

;) Well there are 7 learning at the moment at just our flying school in Horsham.

But you are correct. Stan is my other half.

I started flying and then the bug got caught.

Yes it is great to talk about what is being learnt and what has happened all week :big_grin:

Hopefully I'll get the remaining hours up for my cert this weekend...Weather allowing.

Stay well and fly safe

Bec