Pax Endorsement complete, taking the wife flying next week!

Guest Brett Campany

Guest Brett Campany

Got a few hours up yesterday, 4.2 to be exact! Completed the rest of my solo time and then went up with Ed to do my Pax endorsement and got through with flying colours!

I also spent a couple of hours in the Fly Synthesis Storch which is an amazing little aircraft! So nimble and light, just a pleasure to fly!

So the plan on Monday is to take the wife up for an hour or so and then get back into my nav training on Tuesday. There's a light at the end of the tunnel and it's only getting bigger!

Will update the blog once I'm done at work. We've got a lot of flying coming up!

Well Done :thumb_up: Thats Great....

The light here is dim with rain, trying to be patient but you know.. just want to fly!!

Make sure you let us know how she enjoys it :big_grin:

Bec

Guest Brett Campany

Cheers guys, I've just updated my blog with the read up and here's some photos to.

cockpit2.jpg.aaeb57121d564c26c020eebc48528bd4.jpg

Texan1.jpg.d8a7a60a6f03a22ce2c831706b31cf01.jpg

Serpentine.jpg.d41f42dfd115032f9c8f65eee2e55698.jpg

weather1.jpg.f7f25f70caad60fa9b30435b21677010.jpg

Top work Brett. You'll have to do a trip report after taking your better half for a fly.

I also knocked over my pax endo hours on sunday and can't wait to show others what I've been raving about for the past 3 months.

4.2 hrs, that's a big day! Did it take you long to get used to the storch?

Hi Brett.

Well done, and thanks for the info on xplane the other day..

Just to share something with you that i experienced the first time i took pax..i really felt the extra responsibility, and that mixed with a tricky crosswind made me sweat quite a bit on final..So much so i decided to go round and have another crack, and in the end, i took my time, got set and landed fine...

My point is just to take your time if at any stage you feel a bit stressed or anxious or rushed.Give yourself that space and it will no doubt be a great experience..And lets face it, sharing the joy of flight is the best!

Enjoy

Cheers

Simon:thumb_up:

Come on guy's slow down, I'm getting frustrated (and jealous) here. Everybody's getting their tickets and endorsements, and I'm stuck working. 051_crying.gif.fe5d15edcc60afab3cc76b2638e7acf3.gif

But I'm still thrilled for you guy's. :thumb_up:

Congratulations Brett, well done. 011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif

Guest Brett Campany
Top work Brett. You'll have to do a trip report after taking your better half for a fly.I also knocked over my pax endo hours on sunday and can't wait to show others what I've been raving about for the past 3 months.

4.2 hrs, that's a big day! Did it take you long to get used to the storch?

Took about 15 to 20 minutes and then with the couple of hours I was up on my own, I was just playing around a little, getting used to her handling and really just soaking it up!

Guest Brett Campany
Hi Brett.Well done, and thanks for the info on xplane the other day..

Just to share something with you that i experienced the first time i took pax..i really felt the extra responsibility, and that mixed with a tricky crosswind made me sweat quite a bit on final..So much so i decided to go round and have another crack, and in the end, i took my time, got set and landed fine...

My point is just to take your time if at any stage you feel a bit stressed or anxious or rushed.Give yourself that space and it will no doubt be a great experience..And lets face it, sharing the joy of flight is the best!

Enjoy

Cheers

Simon:thumb_up:

Very good point Simon, I want the wife to enjoy herself so I'll be taking my time in everything we do on the day.

Cheers again guys, I'm still loving the training, it's good to be made to think about everything and the tips that everyone here has bought up have been great!