Flying help in Sydney, please

I'm arriving in Sydney early Monday morning. I'm an ultralight student pilot here in Canada, and I'd like to find a flight school in Sydney that will give me a 2-hour instructional flight in the Sydney area on Monday. I'm training in an Evektor Sportstar, and would prefer to fly a Jab. If that's not possible, I'll do it in anything. It's more sightseeing than instructional. I'd really just like to get a taste of Aussie flying and see the sights. I'd be grateful if somebody would give me a recommendation suggesting who I should contact for such a flight. My email address is [email protected]. Please excuse me if I don't reply immediately as I may be in the air.

Regards,

Chip

Guest Brett Campany
Try Gostner Aviation at Camden - they have J160 and Sportstar.

I'll try them in November when I'm over.

Guest Brett Campany
Ill fly it for you Brett! Long as you pay for my flight over!

Nice try mate! Mind you if the wife can't come due work then I'll give you a yell!

Answer

The answer to the question is "The Oaks"

For Jabs ring Dave' flying school 02 4657 2771, all week

Foxbat or Lightwing, ring SRFC (the club) 0425 251 939 for flying on the weekend.

For just somewhere to go and get an infusion of ultralight flying, I can recommend no better than The Oaks. If you go on a Saturday, there are lots of aircraft to see, many people about, and rarely fewer than two aircraft in the air.

Jack. :thumb_up::thumb_up: