Start planning to be in Cowra, NSW, on Sept 18 - 20

To All Forum Members 039_private_eyes.gif.ee730e198261239d6248af84b953d95f.gif ...............DATE & $ SAVER

098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif

Put it in your diary now and start saving if you need to.

To attend the Recreational Flying Fly-In in Cowra NSW on Sept 18 - 20 (To be held in conjunction with the SAAA Convention).

It is only 8 weeks away and is a great location for our Qld, NSW, SA and Victorian members.

I invite all forum members to post here to indicate whether they intend to be there.

Regards Geoff

Sounds good, what are the best options accommodation-wise if planning on staying o/night?

G'day MD.

There are reasonable Motels in Cowra and I THINK that the SAAA may have a bus service organised, but I'll be camping at the airfield where they had good facilities Semi trailers of ablution facilities etc) last time I was there for this event 2 years ago, and I think Ian will be planning a BBQ and other social stuff for forum members.

Hope this helps and the SAAA normally build up a website for their event about now, so keep an eye out for that as well.

Regards Geoff

Guest Mad Dave

Camping at the airfield sounds like the go, to be able to participate in the social activities!

Dave