This bloke has a set to try and match

G'Day All,

don't know how many have already seen this, or if it has been posted before, but check this out. (Tried to attach it here but no joy) Go to You Tube and punch in THE BEST AIR RACE PILOT EVER. If this isn't doctored footage the this has got to be up with the best of them....:ah_oh: (gob smacked)

Cheers........

We did that one last year - It's a clothing promotion from Killathrill.

However, if you want to read about raw skill search for the English stunt pilot who broke his wing and recovered - the reports explains the mechanics of what happened and how he used his knowledge to make it fly.

Thanks turboplanner.

Never heard of Killathrill, (been bush too long obviously) but I did have to wonder about the calmness of the cameraman with that coming at him. It was sent to me, so thought I'd pass it on.

Thanks also for the link to Niel Williams, now there's a cool customer, the experience shows and as he says, "......the information in this account may be useful. I hope it will never be needed."

Don't worry, it took a lot of us a lot of time to work it out.

Viral Advertising I think its called. The Agency sets up a provocative photo/video and everyone keeps circulating it to their friends. I think this one finished up with millions of hits for free.

I was once saved because I'd done some basic theory, but Neil Williams really shows the value of learning your theory, and knowing the anatomy of your aircraft, and cool..........

Yes, the theory you probably can't have too much of, though slogging through it can be an effort. I'm hoping to build, so should know the anatomy intimately and as for the cool, hope I never have to find out.

Cheers,

Stewart