Come and get It Trophy

Guest flyingant

Guest flyingant

CAGIT now sits at Latrobe Valley. It was picked up from Narromine. Does anyone know how the trophy got from WA to Narromine?

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
CAGIT now sits at Latrobe Valley. It was picked up from Narromine. Does anyone know how the trophy got from WA to Narromine?Cheers

All I know is that some beat me to the punch... I was hoping that is was still going be in WA next week so I could claim the distance record. Buggers, It would have looked good with my name and 6500nm on it. :broken_heart:

Gibbo

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Donkey,

Maybe a mate of mine could fly down from ESL and pick it up, problem is it might stay at the RAAF base at East Sale for a long time unless somebody else out there is allowed to land at the base legally.

Just a thought as we could keep it in this neck of the woods for a long time lol.

:kboom:

Come on down to LTV, I will let you drool over it 066_naughty.gif.fdb194956812c007d0f5d54e3c692757.gif

Rub it in.. It was going to be the highlight of my latest Navex....

Hmmm. Camden -> Narromine -> Tooradin -> Bundaberg -> Isa -> Broome -> Geraldton -> Boulder / kalgoolie -> Latrobe Valley ->Tooradin -> Camden count for the distance record. It would end up back at Tooradin or Lilydale for storage though. lol. 031_loopy.gif.e6c12871a67563904dadc7a0d20945bf.gif Hmm 95hrs flying to get the bugger.

Point of origin for the trip would be Camden which makes the 100nm rule. ROFL.

Ruling please gov! 031_loopy.gif.e6c12871a67563904dadc7a0d20945bf.gif

Gibbo

• 3 weeks later...