Hi from the doc

Guest drgood

Guest drgood

Greetings to all , might finally have found the time to get back into some flying. Did some ultralight a few years ago, but with retirement approaching I had a lot to arrange. Job done now and expect to return to the "students desk" in the form of a Gazelle or something in Mackay in the coming months. I am about 100 kms south so a bit of a drive each way. Very happy to be here amoungst the believers.

Hi Doc,

Warmest welcome to the site. Hope you can find a suitable RA Flying School. I am semi retired, looking forward to the real thing.011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif Hope your retirement goes well for you.

Regards,

Bob

Guest drgood

Will try again. Getting used to this format. I flew Gazelle at Hervey Bay with Viking Training until it went kaput. Lovely aircraft and almost talks to you. Dont need GA at my stage. Might try Chinchilla, someone said they have a Jab there but that is nearly GA as well. Any reports from there? Thank you all will stay tuned. Any comment on the baby X-Air for just hopping about? I like the 'almost' STOL for my residential area. Thanks again everyone.

Guest drgood

have tried to reply to pm. Lost 3 of them somewhere.

Cant work out this format really.

Trevor is great guy.