My First Solo CCT

I just did my first solo cct on saturday 22, and still buzzing. Can't wait to get up again. I'm flying with Airsport Qld at Boonah, Qld. I had done about 5 ccts / T&O then was told to land (a bit early in the session) I was told to pull over halfway down the strip and as I stopped, Dave (my instructor) told me " its now your turn to go by yourself. I couldn't believe it, and didn't until I taxied back to the end of 22 and had done my pre t/o checks. From then on was a buz and an unbelievable feeling. It was awsome and I can't wait to do it again. I was suprised as I had only done aprox 9.5 hrs total. It was and still is the best feeling !!! :big_grin: 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

It was and still is the best feeling !!! :big_grin: 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

It can't be the best feeling. They keep telling us that it gets better... 011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif

• 5 weeks later...

I am hanging out for my first solo.

I did my first unassisted landing on the weekend so I suspect it wont be too far away.

My instructer has told me to swat up for my pre solo exam

Congrats

I had my first unassited landing last week and the feeling was great. I can only imagine what is it after your first solo. After the first cross country. Congratulations!

Viktor