microlight helmet visors, where to buy?

Dear Trikers,

I am looking for replacement visors for both of my helmets as they are a little too scratched up. I used to buy them from Aerial Persuits but apparently they are no longer available. I've attached 2 pictures (it fits to the helmet via three 'press studs')

Any advice, i'd be greatful :)

regards.......dennis

53260084_SDC12345(Small).JPG.1356bd77cba820234471d290cf5be08a.JPG

996747721_SDC12346(Small).JPG.409f4dd384b4b2cefe66cd08ee5b4255.JPG

Harry Mendelssohn seems to stock a similar looking helmet so they might also supply replacement visors (ozpilot.com.au - Pilot Supplies from Mendelssohn Pilot Supplies).

Failing that you could try Bob Heath in the UK - they make replacement visors for pretty much every helmet though I don't know if there are any Aussi delaers / distributors

Hope that helps

John

helmet visor

Hi Dennis dont know if this will help i have a motorbike helmet THH brand by SAI Global it looks identical to yours and was available at bike shops they had replacement visors try your local bike shop hope this helps ( safe skies ) JOHN.:thumb_up:

Hi Dennis dont know if this will help i have a motorbike helmet THH brand by SAI Global it looks identical to yours and was available at bike shops they had replacement visors try your local bike shop hope this helps ( safe skies ) JOHN.:thumb_up:

Just out of interest John - do you use headsets with your motorbike helmet ?

Cheers

John

Hi Dennis,

Just having a look at the flycom site Prices & Products and this is what they have to say regarding their visors: Note: These visors have 3 press studs and are supplied with 2 steel security screws, spacer and washers. They are designed to fit the Flycom helmet but will fit any helmet with 3 standard press studs. For use on other helmets such as Comunica and Lynx please request the visor without the press studs, or you can easily remove them yourself.

Regards Bill

• 1 month later...