Trip to Murray Bridge

Guest Nelson Smith

Guest Nelson Smith

Hi All,

Seven aircraft are flying from Latrobe Valley to Murray Bridge on 10/10/09.

We will land there after lunch(Pending Permission) and spend the night in Murray Bridge.

Hope we catch up with a lot of RFF members there.

Nelson

P.S. 4 Jabs 2 RV's and one T18 011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif

Hi All,Seven aircraft are flying from Latrobe Valley to Murray Bridge on 10/10/09.

We will land there after lunch(Pending Permission) and spend the night in Murray Bridge.

Permission from who? As far as I know, no permission to land is required. Parking over night may require permission, but I doubt it.

Watch out for sink as you cross the fence on 20 or the rise prior to 02 threshold. Don't land short. 27 shouldn't be a problem but 09 is down hill. Try to avoid overflying the farmhouse on approach, it's easy enough to go to the side of it then realign.

What have you organised for transport into M/B? It's a long way.

If I've raised questions that need answers, Ed Herring, fellow forum member, will be better positioned to help you. Hope to see you there.

I believe Murray Bridge is technically a Permission required strip.

I don't know what the term is - is it PPS?

But having said that ,we are all friendly blokes here, I'm sure you wont have any trouble.

see you on the 10th!

Guest basscheffers

PPR - Prior Permission Required. That said, I don't know anyone that does when dropping in on the weekend! However, it is probably nice to ask before parking overnight...

Guest Nelson Smith

Thanks everyone for the info you posted.

Doug,we have permission and we are staying at the Olympic Motel.Our thoughts are to taxi it into town.

Hope to see you all there

Nelson