Boy gets first aerobatic ride

Guest burbles1

Guest burbles1

This is one of the best flying videos I've ever seen. It's what flying is all about - having fun!

• ---

•  

Great video.

Below is one of the comments posted on that video. It shows what can happen when you introduce a kid to the joys of flying. Chris Smisson - the pilot in this vid, died at an airshow 6 years ago.

Chris was one of my T-38 instructors in pilot training. He was an inspiration then. Years later, he flew my son ona ride just like this. My son is now an A-10 Warthog pilot that still keeps a picture of that day in his office.

Great find this vid..

That kid will never forget that flight, and it may well be the thing that inpires him to get up there himself.It is so good when people are willing to share their passion with others.

I love taking up people that have never flown in light planes before, and seeing the look on their face after you do a steep turn.What Ive found is that no matter how steep the turn is they always want another one steeper.

The thing I liked about the video.It didnt matter what position the plane was in, the kid just looked like he was straight and level.No inkling of being sick or uncomfortable..A natural born stunt pilot perhaps?