Just Landed. . . Clear of the Active!

Guest danimator

Guest danimator

Hi all

I found this forum searching online for more info about Garry Morgan's Sierra 100. I Live in BC, Canada, and around here it's the RV craze! Not being one to follow the crowd, I'd like to venture out of the box and try something different. I love what I've read so far about the Sierra, but finding a lot of good builders sites or current builds is quite difficult.

I am a low time private pilot with the typical Cessna 150/172 time, as well as Piper Warrior/arrow, plus I owned a 69 Mooney M20C for a while, which was awesome!

I've been dreaming of building my own plane for many years, and am nearing the date when I'll begin (Feb 2010). The Zenith CH650 is also on my shortlist, but I love the look of the Sierra!

Anyway, I'll be lurking around here to watch a couple of the builds going on right now.

Make every day count!

Dano

Hi Dano, welcome to our friendly forums.

Wait 'til you find the Morgan 4-seater (prototype flying soon) with the big Oz engine. It might be an option for you with your private pilot licence.

Regards, Decca.098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif

Guest Maj Millard

Dano, Welcome, yes Australia is again producing some real nice new designs, the Sierra and Brumby are both well done and good value..............Ross

Guest danimator
Welcome Dano, what the weather like there?098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif

Back home it's cold n wet, around 10C. Typical west coast winter weather! I'm actually on a special post in southern China right now, so warm in the 20's daytime.

Thanks for the welcome, I'm quite enjoying reading the posts.

Stay safe,

Dano