Typhoon or Cyclone

Hi,

I have had a look at these aircraft, from my view of building both a VP-1 and 2 these are easier to build then a VP, as far as bits fitting together.

As far as the right fit for your flying only you can answer that. I would give the VP-2 a 65/100 (yes i love mine too) and the Typhoon as an upgrade of the VP-2 and a 75/100.

There are a few items that i would look at with the Typhoon but it is all cosmetics except for the seat. The seat material i would change, I can see after some time one would have a numb bum.

The Typhoon flies very much like a VP-2 in the circuit but tends to float a little more but was firm,stable and was fun. I have not flown it longer than an hour or out of the circuit. I would like a bigger fuel tank maybe 65-70 Lts would be "nice".

Bob.

Hi,

not a problem.

I am fairly sure there is a Typhoon being built or ordered in the Perth area, you may need to contact the manufacturer to find out. Better to see one in the flesh so to speak, gives you a better view of the aircraft, plus another builder near by is always handy.

Bob