just a reminder

Next Sunday at Dalby Aerodrome, a fly-in Brekky (see events section)..Hopefully the weather will be kind to us...should be a good day with a good turnout. Thanks to all who have contacted me to let me know they are coming. To those who have not and are thinking of it, we will look forward to seeing you all here.

Feel free to phone me 0416198973 for any info you may require

DD:big_grin::big_grin:

Dalby Fly in Brekky still on

Despite the weather, we will still proceed with brekky in the morning, we have had 5 aircraft flyin this afternoon already. anyone who is thinking of coming over can phone me for actual weather here before they leave Ph 0416198973

Hey DD, we've got a new title for you "Official Drought Breaker!" I can't get off the property, never mind get up your way, absolutely peeing down. Hope those that pitched have a good time.

Cheers Carl

Guest Andys@coffs

Yeah

I awoke to lake in my backyard where there normally isnt. 20-40mm the forecast said, for the day. At 9am this morning we had had 80mm in the previous 24hrs, and only 50mm since 9am Sat at 6amSun.

Still not used to the level of rainfall here after Adelaide.....80mm is 1/7th of their annual rainfall...

Hope those that made it enjoy it... and get home Ok. Looking forward to the photos

Andy

Well we got 8 planes in as well as the locals and had a good time I think, now to see if everyone can get back (one savannah in particular will be waiting for the lake to dry up at home) It was great to meet up with those that made it out and missed everyone that couldn't make it (Carl, Ian, Andy, Brian and Ron and others), we will be doing it again (next time I'll consult the long range forecasters)025_blush.gif.9304aaf8465a2b6ab5171f41c5565775.gif

Money raised at the brekky is going to a very worthwhile cause with the food donated by the local SPA store, Hanger use donated by Dalby Aircraft maintenance (thanks Glen and Lisa)

When it gets cooler, we might organise a hangar bash on a saturday night, fly out saturday arvo, enjoy the night and fly home after brekky sunday. :)

Guest Escadrille

DD, Please pass on a heads up as soon as you have a date in mind. We,the Lockyer Valley Flying Club guys, would love to get there..if we can..006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

Cheers, Andy