New Chap

Guest AndyS

Hi, I am new to chat rooms forums etc, so you will need to fogive me if I make any indiscressions.

I have been flying mostly Cessnas but lately a Mooney M20F.

I am about to retire and build a J430 and I am looking into the possibility of putting in an auto pilot using the MGL Trio Gold Standard Servos. I am also looking at installing 2 x MGL Stratomaster Voyager EFIS, with a couple of MGL VHF10 radios and a Microair Transponder.

Anyone have any gouge on this gear. I am particularly keen to know if it is possible to Install the AP.

Cheers

AndyS

G'day Andy, welcome along.... :thumb_up:

Certainly sounds like it should be a good little set up once you're finished, and yes, I've seen it done... so it is possible one way or another, but I couldn't help you with it. Someone no doubt will though.

I'm just over the hill here at Cecil Plains, so if you're ever out this way, let us know, there are quite a few good strips around the area. And or Dalby.

Take care, and have fun :thumb_up:

Guest Sharp End

Andy, if you haven't already done so, I would suggest contacting Jabiru about the AP etc.

E-mail: [email protected]

Sales & General Enquiries

Phone: +61 (0)7 4155 1778

(Australia 8.30 am-4.30pm)

Fax: +61 (0)7 4155 2669

Thanks. I am in the process of dealing with Jabiru and was after some independant ifo before I talk to them about the AP.

Cheers

Thanks I do some glider towing at DDSC (McCaffery Field) so I know the area pretty well.

Nice... was out there the other day actually, went up for a couple of hrs with Smokey (Bob keen).

You may have seen those pens/cases on the bar at some stage....? well, I'm he who made them.

Might catch you out there some time :thumb_up:

Tomo,

I bought one of those pens a few years back. Looks like you got enough money to get flying. I will be out there towing tomorrow.

Cheers

Andy

I bought one of those pens a few years back. Looks like you got enough money to get flying. I will be out there towing tomorrow.

Oh really! well there ya go... :thumb_up:

Yes it certainly helped to kick start me along... I should be out there a bit more I'm hoping, in the next little while anyway, and get me cert in gliders, Bob reckons I would only need half dozen launches or so to get there, so I'll no doubt do that sometime.

Not this month though, unfortunately... to many weekends booked up!