Co-incidence?

Guest rocketdriver

Guest rocketdriver

It seemed as if the Gods were conspiring against me! The first time I turned up at the airfield, the weather was perfect, but there were no available instructors. 049_sad.gif.af5e5c0993af131d9c5bfe880fbbc2a0.gif So I booked for the next weekend. :) On the appointed day, the wind was strong, gusty and across the strip, so no flying. 049_sad.gif.af5e5c0993af131d9c5bfe880fbbc2a0.gif Then the next time, cloud base was about 500ft with showers. Once again a fruitless trip. 051_crying.gif.fe5d15edcc60afab3cc76b2638e7acf3.gif

My wife was muttering “perhaps there is a message here” and other similar comments of mild disapproval .....:hittinghead:

But today (7/2/2010) it all came together and I had an excellent hour of instruction with Steve .... :big_grin: And when I came to put it in my ultralight log book, I found that my last entry was 6/2/1995 .... 15 years and 1 day previously!! (Where did all that time go?):Flush:

So maybe the Gods indeed wished to emphasise a point. And their message? “15 years is too long ............ ” Sure is :thumb_up: