Hello from the Latrobe Valley.

paul1

Hi all.

I've joined this forum to hopefully learn a bit more about my new-found passion of flying.

I obtained my Pilot Certificate about 2 weeks ago and have done a further 2 hours flying since then. I'm now looking forward to getting my Passenger endorsement so I can take the better half up and show her what I've been spending all this cash on!! 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

So far, I have only flown the Jab 160 but I'm keen to fly a few more types after I have more hours in the log book. Also, if anyone knows of an RAA flying school east of Melbourne that does tailwheel endorsements, I would be very interested.

Thanks for reading my first post and I look forward to soaking up all of your wisdom.

Paul.

Guest Decca

Hi Paul, welcome to our forums, and congratulations on gaining your pilot certificate.

Someone will know of an RAAus school in the location you're after, but check the RAAus website for flying school locations anyway to familiarise yourself.

You're keen, & someone recently said here that there are those that enjoy flying, and those that don't know it yet.

Regards, Decca.098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif

Guest Maj Millard

Welcome Paul and congratulations on you'r recent ratings. Enjoy the site, it has a lot to offer in many areas if your into aviation. Cheers ......................................................Maj...024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

pop over the hill to Yarram for the tail wheel experience.Davidh

Thanks David.

I'll get in contact with those in Yarram (once I have a few more hours logged) and see about getting the tail wheel endorsement soon.

Cheers,

Paul.