Who's camping under wing?

Tomo

Ok, now I know it's been mentioned before in other threads... but who exactly is going to camp on field under wing at Temora? (for Natfly if you've forgotten)

Mum and I will be. :thumb_up:

:thumb_up:

Guest studentbiggles
002_wave.gif.62d5c7a07e46b2ae47f4cd2e61a0c301.gif Tomo....No I'll be camping at my my sisters and brotherinlaws farm just out of Adelong...Shame on you for making your poor mum sleep rough???thumb_down....Get in contact with me for there are some spare beds at the farm house if your mum would prefere! Cheers Studentbiggles.

No worries SB, thanks for the offer, but Mum would much rather camp out, yes, really! Camping is pretty second nature for a lot of us... also they're having amenities, so that's hardly camping at all! 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

Hi Tomo,

Your mum is an inspiration! I will be staying at the Dellamora Cattery! Hope to catch up. I have your number programmed in my mobile. Best Regards, Bob

Its OK Tomo, me and me mate are camping under the wing at Natfly, so you wont be on your own

I will be the good looking one with grey hair and me mate is the ugly one with no hair