Temora's Hospitality

Did not put this in trip reports as I don't want to discuss my trip so much as the great treatment we received from the Temora and the RAA communities.

The Temora Aeroclub should be very proud of their members. Dangerous to single out individuals I know but Joan, Paul and Carol went over and above (as did many others) What a beaut bunch. I joined the club and will continue my membership into the future.

The friendly and helpful RAA staff were a joy to meet as always.

Peter - what a good scout. Drove his ute in and out of town ferrying we mogas users and all with a big smile - I am looking forward to buying you that drink mate.

I wise man once told me you cannot have too many friends and we made a lot of new good ones this Easter.

Congrats and thanks.

Mark D

Indeed Mark... couldn't help but notice the friendliness of everyone, great job guys/gals :thumb_up:

Can't remember if I caught up with you at all Mark, did I?

Can't remember if I caught up with you at all Mark, did I?

Tomo,

You may be a young enthusiast but you cannot hold your drink! We spent hours together on Saturday night - surely you remember?

Mark D

Joking mate - I don't know how I missed you but will make sure I meet you next fly in where ever we are.

Guest Maj Millard

There's not a lot of him so he is easy to miss !!.......As far as Temora goes, the thing that impressed me from looking at the great aerial photos, is that even with all the aircraft on the ground, there is still heaps of room for lots more !!...........This is a very important requirement for future growth of any event. I didn't make it this time but I did drop a plane off at Temora a few years ago, and the aero club members were extremly friendly then also....:thumb_up: :thumb_up:

Tomo looked just as his avatar looks I reckonised him straight away. Mark I agree with you about the people at not only the Aero Club but all over Temora were very friendly. I must say the dinner on the Friday night was great.

Wigg

Did not put this in trip reports as I don't want to discuss my trip so much as the great treatment we received from the Temora and the RAA communities.The Temora Aeroclub should be very proud of their members. Dangerous to single out individuals I know but Joan, Paul and Carol went over and above (as did many others) What a beaut bunch. I joined the club and will continue my membership into the future.

The friendly and helpful RAA staff were a joy to meet as always.

Peter - what a good scout. Drove his ute in and out of town ferrying we mogas users and all with a big smile - I am looking forward to buying you that drink mate.

I wise man once told me you cannot have too many friends and we made a lot of new good ones this Easter.

Congrats and thanks.

Mark D

Hi Mark,

Was really looking forward to that coldie with you...but then I got another offer I just couldn't refuse - flying with Tomo! Great to meet you and I'll catch up with you next time!

Peter

Tomo,You may be a young enthusiast but you cannot hold your drink! We spent hours together on Saturday night - surely you remember?

Mark D

Joking mate - I don't know how I missed you but will make sure I meet you next fly in where ever we are.

Pheww..... :ah_oh:

Nearly had me worried there for a bit...... 055_ha_ha.gif.ab4c01c0c86f3c68b39f2590d051c8ca.gif

Hi Mark,Was really looking forward to that coldie with you...but then I got another offer I just couldn't refuse - flying with Tomo! Great to meet you and I'll catch up with you next time!

Peter

Easy fixed Peter,

We will go up in the Savvy and then have that drink!

If you liked Tomo's Jabby you will love the Savvy.

Mark

Easy fixed Peter,

We will go up in the Savvy and then have that drink!

If you liked Tomo's Jabby you will love the Savvy.

Mark

Hmmm...might have to find an excuse to come over to Kyabram now :big_grin:

Peter

:clap:hey tommo the boot opener that crow bar nearly got used

that temora crowd :thumb_up::thumb_up::thumb_up:sure were freindly:clap: and carrol :hug:worked her but off she could not have been more help every time she went passed it was neil do you need any thing:thumb_up::thumb_up::thumb_up: anybody that complained about anything temora get a life neil

Though it does depend on whether you like good looks.....................043_duck_for_cover.gif.77707e15ee173cd2f19de72f97e5ca3b.gif

Whoa...them's fightin' words Tomo :black_eye: :)

Nahh...easy to build, easy to fly (so I've heard), get in and out nearly anywhere, slow enough to enjoy the view when you want to but fast enough to get places when you need to. Don't need to make a fashion statement with a machine like that. 024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

Whoa...them's fightin' words Tomo :black_eye: :)Nahh...easy to build, easy to fly (so I've heard), get in and out nearly anywhere, slow enough to enjoy the view when you want to but fast enough to get places when you need to. Don't need to make a fashion statement with a machine like that. 024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

Yes, well having flown them also, I agree... and I do like them... but as you say, a fashion statement isn't needed is it?!! 025_blush.gif.9304aaf8465a2b6ab5171f41c5565775.gif

as long as he stands front on, you can't miss him! 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

Nothing wrong with that, Tomo.

Just think how much further you can fly on a litre of fuel, than some of them around here.016_ecstatic.gif.156a811a440b493b0c2bea54e43be5cc.gif

Kind Regards

Planey