Time has come!!

Stewy

Yep finally decided to learn to fly after talking about it for probably 15 Years !!

Mad rush of blood from turning 40 I think?

Anyway having a ball learning should have done it years ago but that would never have been said before!

Regards

Stewy

Ive had the trial flight as well as about another 3 hours

Having a ball learning feel like Forest Gump of the air sometimes but we will get there doing Stalls etc next time up.

May even go this arvo only live 5 mins from airport and have the flexibility with work to go when I feel so am lucky there.

Regards

Stewy

• 2 weeks later...

HI Stewy,

Ive only just started myself, i turned 40 last year and also have wanted to fly for so long.. Im learning in a Jabiru 160, great little plane.. still a long way to go.. liking every minute im in the air.

Dave

Life Comparisons.

I reckon this one is on the money. Life is like a sxxt sandwich. The more bread you have the less sxxt you have to eat. (Now you'll think I'm awfull). Nev

I reckon this one is on the money. Life is like a sxxt sandwich. The more bread you have the less sxxt you have to eat. (Now you'll think I'm awfull). Nev

No, not awful - just spot on!

Even if the joke is not that funny. Slarti is a very funny man. If I wrote it, I bet you wouldn't laugh Nev

Fact is I smiled at this Nev... you should be pleased with yourself. Seriously though, you're pretty funny.

I am always at a loss when people say to me, "You make me laugh". Is that an insult, encouragement or plain disrespectful?

Ps. A joke is a very serious thing