Altimeter

If it is a TSOd altimeter, any of the instrument workshops at Bankstown airport can handle it. Suggest look them up in Yellow Pages and get quotes. Alternatively, your nearest avionics/instrument workshop can help.

If it is a Chinese altimeter, throw it away and buy a good overhauled TSOd American-made unit from a reputable instrument/avionics supplier. Chinese altimeters are not repairable and no workshop I know of will even try to fix them.

If it is a TSOd altimeter, any of the instrument workshops at Bankstown airport can handle it. Suggest look them up in Yellow Pages and get quotes. Alternatively, your nearest avionics/instrument workshop can help.If it is a Chinese altimeter, throw it away and buy a good overhauled TSOd American-made unit from a reputable instrument/avionics supplier. Chinese altimeters are not repairable and no workshop I know of will even try to fix them.

Thank you for your advice it is most welcomed

Skip

• 2 weeks later...

Skip,

Did you get onto someone to do your altimeter? I can give you the address of teh fellow who does all our work. You are looking at $220 for a simple calibration certification (plus postage)

OME