Video: Flying my Solitaire

Tomo

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Yes I've worn them for a few years now, and that include two strokes, 447, 503, 582 etc... And the 912(s) etc... Even open cockpits in my helmet. I find they are good, basically just an earplug actually, so if you fit them correctly it's going to be as good as you get with that type of blockage.I didn't buy them from an Aussie supplier no, if you google quiet technologies there's a website there that you can purchase from. Actually just ordered a handful of new earpieces last night from them.

Once you get used to them they are good value.

Just one more question Tomo about the headsets: I have a set of headsets that I use with the iPad and they have the soft rubber surrounds that you put in your ear canal. Are yours like that? If so, do you have any problems with altitude (pressure) changes?

G'day Scott, I use the foam ear pieces, never fancied the rubber ones even though I've never really used them! No problems with altitude, been up to 9500 many times and never an issue.

Funny I wrote a post on this thread and it vanished>>>

So, I will try it again:

I really loved your flying clip Tomo!! I am waiting for the sequel now 096_tongue_in_cheek.gif.d94cd15a1277d7bcd941bb5f4b93139c.gif .

PS: The music was great: pass the compliments on to Deano 004_oh_yeah.gif.82b3078adb230b2d9519fd79c5873d7f.gif .

• Like 1