Hello ello

TAA Mitch

Guest Chainsaw

CL, I'm interested in your name. Is it due to an experience or good ol 'tongue in cheek'? I do like it though, and nice avatar too. :)

(btw, no touchy subject, just genuine fun *winks*, probably due to my alleged reputation which can't be true because i'm just a gentle old man heh)

Guest Crash Lander

Chainsaw,

The name is not a result of an experience mate. It came from my prowess with Microsoft Flight Simulator!

I was into that way before I started learning to fly, and I could never land the bloody things! The name was attached to me from then on. I'm known by it wherever I go on the net, so I saw no point in changing it.

Some say it's a bad omen, and I should change it, but I don't go in for that kind of thing.

I have half changed it in some places to Oz Lander, because the people there kept on about it, but most people know, and refer to me as Crash Lander, even if I sign off as Oz Lander!

I don't plan on living up to the name, but if I ever do, I'm changing my name to Lotto Winner, and see if it happens again! :lol:

The avatar is the actual Gazelle I'm learning to fly in. Got a total of 17 hours now, and am chasing the RAA ticket. Should have it by tax time, fingers crossed! (The ticket, not the a/c! Although it would be nice!)

Guest Chainsaw

Excellent! I've played with FS years ago with a 152. It was kinda fun. Since then I havnt really had the time, well I have spent some time on Crimson Skies, now that's fun! Ok, not a true sim, but its all about fun.

At least a Crash Landing is better than a mid-air break-up lol

There are some around that are far from it.

CHAINY?????? :shock: :lol: :lol:

heh heh heh get this....

I won't go there ;)

We are all nice, including lil ol me. I do like the fact we can ask 'dumb' questions and get understanding responses. Hey that's how we learn. TAA forever I say![/quote:ik2k5z0k]

HERE HERE

LOL you are all funny, I love you all...In a complete unhomosexual way...not that theres anything wrong with that...now im just rambling...

And, to answer your question Crash Lander, NO i dont have a plane and cant fly...:( but I wish i could and its one of my aspirations one day.