Hello there from Queenslands' Gold Coast

Guest Michael Coates

Guest Michael Coates

Hello there, Michael Coates from X-Air Australia and XCOM Avionics just saying hello after registering with your site today.

As some of you may know I am fairly active in the RAA end of the industry in both Australia and the USA and I'm also heavily involved (the owner) of XCOM Avionics who produce VHF communications equipment designed for the recreational aviation market.

I look forward to contributing to your discussions and if anybody has any questions of me personally please don't hesitate to make contact either through the forum, by private message r directy through email.

We have a lot of information on our website to do with recreational aircraft avionics which is not only applicable to the product that we manufacture but also all of the other aircraft radios out there so there is a huge repository of educational information which if anybody is interested in I would be happy to direct you to the right area.

That's it for now and I just wanted to drop in and say g'day.

Guest OzChris

Michael, Welcome - it is great to see you sign up here at TAA and join in with us all...

As you know I am a huge fan of your products, aircraft you import and your service to RAAus in general.

Hope you enjoy your time here at TAA - looking forward to reading more of your posts.

Again WELCOME!

Guest Darren Masters

Welcome to the forums Michael. We have a tech thread in the RAA area and would love to see your contributions both there and in general. Again, welcome 001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif

Gooday Michael

Glad to see this forum owner is not such a tighta#$e and is happy to have you here and I see even plugged your website for you..........

Now thats a friendly change from elsewhere :biggrin:

J:cool:

Gooday MichaelGlad to see this forum owner is not such a tighta#$e and is happy to have you here and I see even plugged your website for you..........

Now thats a friendly change from elsewhere :biggrin:

J:cool:

Thank you :biggrin:

TAA does what it can to help others

Welcome aboard Michael.You will certainly find a more welcoming administration on this site.

Ahmen to that. I know how it feels to be treated like **** and even by the adminastraters.

You will find that there is none of that here. Glenn and his team do an awesome job here and it is a credit to them all.

I look forward to contributing to your discussions and if anybody has any questions of me personally please don't hesitate to make contact either through the forum, by private message r directy through email.

Good luck with the Savage Cub!

I may take you up on your offer with a question later about interference wrt headsets and radios in rag & tube aeroplanes.

Guest Michael Coates

All you have to do is ask... is there a radio/communications forum ?? It would be good to ask and answer in there (a proper forum area) rather than a just landed thread, that way the information will be available and easy to find for others and it will build up a repository of information which is a valuable resource for all members. Dont forget to tell me you posted there until i find the thread.