Goulburn Valley new member

Guest mark5386

Guest Chainsaw

Gday Mark,

Welcome to TAA. I hope you enjoy your time here. Please have a good look around, there is certainly plenty to do.

Cheers,

Chainy

G'Day Mark. Welcome aboard. Here we have a Photo and Video Gallery. Every month we have a Photo Of The Month competition. If you look on the right hand side of the page you will see the remarkable shot that Dean 747 took of the Qantas A380 taking off from Brisbane International Airport.This is Januarys winning shot. What sort of interest in aviation do you have? Do you fly? Do you work in the industry?

Welcome Mark and thanks for joining up. You will love it here. And thank your mate for telling you about us. Is he a member here?

Guest mark5386
G'Day Mark. Welcome aboard. Here we have a Photo and Video Gallery. Every month we have a Photo Of The Month competition. If you look on the right hand side of the page you will see the remarkable shot that Dean 747 took of the Qantas A380 taking off from Brisbane International Airport.This is Januarys winning shot. What sort of interest in aviation do you have? Do you fly? Do you work in the industry?

Young Chopper,

Love the camera - will endeavour to contribute to said P.o.t.M.

Do not work in the industry (suspect you do) but served an apprenticeship with G.A.F. in the late 70's early 80's as an Aircraft Mechanic.

Do I fly? Have recently fiinished building a VG Savannah - more fun than Luna Park. Will fly into Avalon in March, hope to meet you there.

Mark

Hey Mark. Unfortuantly I don't work in the industry. I wanted to become a pilot but didn't have the grades or money to get training when I left school. I do want to get a job in the Industry. I was living in country Victoria and there wasn't many options there. I am an apprentice Mechanic. What day are you flying in at Avalon? I am trying to go to the Friday night show. Haven't been in about 10 years.

I am trying to go to the Friday night show. Haven't been in about 10 years.

Chop

I will be there for all trade days and public days. If you need somewhere to camp drop me a line. Me and the crew are staying at the Sheraton in Geelong :biggrin:

Guest mark5386

Chopper, thinking of flying in early Wednesday at this stage. Weather depending.

Dave, worked at the Bend '78 '79 '80 (all over the place) and spent '81 in Flight Shed Avalon - 6 months Nomad Flight line under Jack Wright (not literally) and six months Mirage Restoration - great blokes all. Left in 1982 to go to GA (for a short while)

Where and when your time at FB?

Who is the ex GAF Savvy owner?

Regards,

Mark D