Hey

.matt

Hey guys, I'm 14 and I don't fly and I'm not sure if I will in the future, but I'm interested in maybe doing something involving aviation eg Air traffic controller. But anyway, I have been watching air crash investigation for a year or so now, and recently I've been getting into aviation more and more so I decided to join a forum.

This forum looked best out of the few I searched so I decided to join :)

Guest OzChris

Hi Matt - welcome to the best aviation forums in Australia!

Great to have you join in with us all - we are all from different backgrounds, some of us fly, some work in the industry and others are enthusiasts and spotters/photographers etc...Im sure you will fit in with us just GREAT!

Again welcome

Guest Glenn

hi matt

You have come to the right forum. We are a great bunch and friendly too.

Feel free to ask us anything

G'Day Matt and welcome to Australias BEST, BIGGEST and FRIENDLIEST Aviation Message Board on the Net. Just out of interest where do you live? I am from Melbourne and regulary go out to Melbourne International Airport and do a bit of Photography. I am sure that someone on this board would be willing to take you out and show you the sights and the magnificent sounds!

Thanks again everyone :) I haven't been posting but I've been reading a lot, very helpful forum with a lot of news so I would just like to say well done to everyone that keeps the forum going :)

I live in Sydney btw, Uncle chop chop