Youngster from Namibia, now in NZ

JP Schulze

Well hello fellow Aviation nuts.

My name is JP and I have recently emigrated from Namibia, a small country in Southern Africa. I am half German and half Africans. My Father is a LSA Aircraft owner and experienced Private Pilot. At this stage I do not hold a Pilots license. But I hope that I will soon take up Glider Flying and later on powered flying. But for now I am on the hunt for a part time job to fund this expensive addiction. I grew up flying; it’s mostly all I think about. I am also a Photographer and love a good day out with the good old Canon.

This seems to be a great forum, albeit a little slow. I hope to be able to sensibly contribute to it. I live in Pukekohe New Zealand and if there is anybody around whom wants to take me for flip, pop me a mail. I am only 17, so no going clubbing!001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif

Kind Regards

JP

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Darren Masters

G'day JP. Welcome to the forums 001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif I go down to Te Kowhai quite often where my plane is kept. I'm living in Auckland and am a flight attendant for Jetstar. Seeing as though you are only down the rd, get intouch and I'll see what I can do. Welcome to TAA 001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif

Guest David C

JP ....welcome aboard .. A flying nut with a Canon fetish , you will fit in real well on here . What Canon do you use ??? .... I have a EOS1000D with a couple of lenses ... Hope to see you on here soon , and I know you will find us all a very friendly bunch ..

Dave C

Welcome Aboard JP!!! I too am an Aerosexual! lol I just started at my dream job 4 weeks ago. I become a Baggage Handler with Virgin Blue at Melbourne Airport. I too enjoy a good day of photographing here at Melbourne. I use a Canon EOS 350D with a 18-55mm Lens and also a 75-300mm Lens.

Please feel free to explore this wonderful forum as there is plenty to see and do! Feel free to add to our Photo Gallery. I hope you enjoy what this board has to offer and we are all here because we share the same passion, Aviation!

Thanks Very much for the warm replies.

I have a Canon 450D with a twin lens kit. I will hopefully soon have a Canon 100-400 in my collection!

I am currently not doing any flying due to the financial aspect. (Refuse support from my parents)

I am currently Job hunting (been 3 months no luck) and will hopefully soon have one. If this proves succesful within the next 3 weeks I will be attending Oshkosh this year, if it fails...well then il be at Oshkosh next year.

I will most certainly post pictures!

Kind Regards

JP