Hello From Brisbane

Mark579

Hi all

I am a recent arrival from South Africa, now living in Brisbane. I have an expired PPL which I want to dust off and get current in the next couple of years. In the mean time, I am a passionate aviation photographer and can be spotted most Saturday mornings shooting some of the stunning heavy metal in the skies at BNE.

I am looking forward to joining this very active community, and look forward to any tips or advice in terms of how things work on this site!

Regards

Mark

Welcome to TAA Mark. I only have one tip & that is for you to enjoy yourself here, make some friends, which isn't hard & show us lots of your pics! Hmm maybe that counts as 3 tips

g'day Mark, biggest tip I can think of go to fly ins, you'll get to meet the people from/on the forum ,,,,,oh, and look at alot of different aircraft , Gatton airpark breakfast is a good one , so is the Watts Bridge days, Maryborough is having a flyin next month which should be a good one, I think they're having on field camping as well . If you go I have a mate up that way ,Kevin Mills, ex Seth Efricen and a top bloke ,flys a 230 Jabiru,

cheers Met

Guest Chris Spencer-Scarr

Hi Mark,

Give me a call some time so we can break some bread.

Oh 452 Two 16 oh 12.

Chris

Welcome to TAA Mark.

Unfortunately TAA no longer has an image gallery, but you can attach images to posts in the forum. For an image gallery which does not screen photos before posting them on the website, check out the link below my signature. It is a bit like ImageShack or Flickr, but dedicated to aviation.