My Latest Video

Guest DWB

For those who might be interested, here is my latest video on YouTube. Friends on Facebook have already seen it. It is a video I have been planning on doing for quite a while now & was prompted in to action with the passing of David Hunt on June 8th. I have dedicated this vid to his memory.

What camera are you using Dex, Go Pro?

Have a look on ebay for spycameras.

I have four. Two are "remote car door opener on a keyring shaped ones that cost $20. Another with a better field of vision cost $50 from Oz. They take about 40 minutes.

I haven't been game to use my go pro on an aeroplane yet.

Aimed on a blob of blu tack and a bit of tape over them to hold them down and you have fixed cameras on a wing tip, engine cowl looking back, or any place you chose.

You can make a video with many angles rather than from inside looking out or on the ground following the areoplane as it flies around.

When I get a chance I'll make the movie of a Tiger Moth doing circuits using five cameras.

60's I use an Oregon Scientific ATC9K. I have a permanent mounting bolt fitted on top of my canopy. There aren't too many places to fit it without drilling holes & I'm not that confident of suction cups at up to 120kts. Have been going to try strapping it to a main wheel leg. I'll look into those spycams. Any links?