Financial Planning Tactics

Guest john

Dan was a single guy aged 21, living at home with his father who was a widow. Dan was working in the family business since he left school about 5 years ago.

When he found out he was going to inherit a fortune when his ill father died, he decided he needed to find a wife with whom to share his forthcoming fortune.

One evening he attended an investment seminar, & spotted a beautiful young blonde in high stilletto shoes wearing a mini dress with partly exposed big knockers, who he guessed was about his own age . She was sitting in the row behind him by herself. Her natural outward beauty took his breath away, however after the investment seminar, he plucked up enough courage to start chatting her up.

He said to her: "I may look like an ordinary guy, but in the not to distant future, my widowed father has been told by his Doctor that he is expected to die. I will inherit about $200 million".

Impressed the woman asked for his business card & 3 days later she became his stepmother.

Women are so much better at financial planning than men.040_nerd.gif.a6a4f823734c8b20ed33654968aaa347.gif