Everything is bigger now

Gnarly Gnu

.....I blame global warming. Example one, giant egg - it may have been the downdraft from the bird that laid it that destroyed this aircraft:

Also looks like that could be a giant earthworm there too. Now the attack of mutant giant spiders:

• Haha 3

Oh no, the fearsome dog spider! Funniest video I've seen in a while.

I hope that guy registered for Youtube payments for every 10 million views, he would have made a small fortune already and well deserved!

Funniest video I've seen in a while.

Yeah these pranks are awesome - until someone runs away and hits their head or dies of a heart attack and you get sued for manslaughter or something.... 054_no_no_no.gif.950345b863e0f6a5a1b13784a465a8c4.gif Probably best tried in non-western countries. Also good to use a disposable dog, sooner or later it will get shot or worse.

Yeah these pranks are awesome - until someone runs away and hits their head or dies of a heart attack and you get sued for manslaughter or something.... 054_no_no_no.gif.950345b863e0f6a5a1b13784a465a8c4.gif .

WTF?? You promoted it!

Probably best tried in non-western countries. Also good to use a disposable dog, sooner or later it will get shot or worse.

Yeah, who'd miss a few, lets say Asians, hey?

Better still, dress an, lets say Asian, up in the suit that way they'll get shot or worse rather than a dog.

Guest GraemeM
WTF?? You promoted it!Yeah, who'd miss a few, lets say Asians, hey?

Better still, dress an, lets say Asian, up in the suit that way they'll get shot or worse rather than a dog.

???? I thought GG was only making reference to legal systems ??

Graeme.