How to find Him?

dva51

Hi all 002_wave.gif.62d5c7a07e46b2ae47f4cd2e61a0c301.gif

I open this post hoping for an help to reach a contact of a person (David Brice).

I tryed several time with mails ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected]) but the result was ever "failed".034_puzzled.gif.ea6a44583f14fcd2dd8b8f63a724e3de.gif

I also tryed to register me in "Irish Simulation Software" forum, but there is no way to enter (debug error message, after "I agree to this terms") ...033_scratching_head.gif.b541836ec2811b6655a8e435f4c1b53a.gif

I don't know if David is member of Recreational Flight portal : I need to ask him for permission to use his aircraft model (Lockheed Martin F-35B Scimitar FA.1) in a free scenery under revision (Cameri Mil, Italy) ...

Thanks in advance :thank you:for help, hoping for any possibility.

022_wink.gif.2137519eeebfc3acb3315da062b6b1c1.gif Aldo

• Informative 1

That's a relief, given the capitalisation I thought someone was evangelizing!

Sorry "Marty_d", I did not understand what you mean ... my is a poor english ...

could you reply me in simplest way ?

thanks

Aldo

Sorry Aldo, I was just making a joke. The title of your thread is "How to find Him?", and you have given "him" a capital H.

In english many people only use a capital H for "Him" when they are talking about God. Therefore the title "How to find Him?" almost appears like a religious person posing a rhetorical question.

I apologise for the confusion! Hope you find David Brice.

Cheers, Marty

PS your English is fine.

• Helpful 1

• 2 months later...

I greet all 002_wave.gif.62d5c7a07e46b2ae47f4cd2e61a0c301.gif

Referring to the reason I asked for David Love-Brice, I'd like to inform that a full review of Cameri Mil airport (North Italy) scenery will be available, more or less short

here a video with the great F35 by David

greetings

022_wink.gif.2137519eeebfc3acb3315da062b6b1c1.gif Aldo

• Like 1