Born again aviator..

chromedoctor

After not flying for 20 years, I'm starting to restore a Skycraft Scout for static display (unless I get game enough to fly it) . I'm in the "Top End" of "The Outback" "Down Under". Any input greatly appreciated..

I'm working up your way Chromedoctor, so I might look you up when next in Darwin.

Omg ... A scout...... You gotta fly it when complete....... Or at least just for the filming of " THE DIARY OF JACK FLYER" 017_happy_dance.gif.8a199466e9bd67cc25ecc8b442db76ba.gif Lol

Welcome chrome doc, keep us informed on the progress please. Would be very much appreciated.012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif

• Winner 1

Aircraft won't be in Darwin before the new year, a friend has acquired it for me and is bringing it up from down south after Xmas.... Can't wait to experience ''Flying just 8 knots above the stall speed''... Haven't done that sort of flying since my ab initio training days... lol ....................All my flying was in Austers, C150,C172 , Cherokees and a LA 4/200 buccaneer... Haven't flown for 20 years. may have to sit on the fence on this one if the heart doesn't pass the medical...

• Like 1