Rotax Engine Courses

seb7701

Hi Guys

I appreciate the interest in the courses I am running, but please be aware they are Weightshift Microlight/Rotax maintenance courses, although the majority of the material would be of interest to 3-axis owners.

I would suggest you contact your RAA Technical Manager to see what is coming up next year with regards to courses run directly by and through the RAA. Darren has attended one of my courses, so he would be able to tell you directly whether he thinks it worthwhile for you to attend one or, as a 3-axis owner whether he has something more relevant coming up.

After talking with him, if you are still interested in coming to one of my courses, that is not a problem at all. They are open to all, no matter what you fly.

Send me an email and I will put you on our waiting list to be contacted when we run one in your area. We don’t have many venues available at the moment so it depends upon where you reside as to how quickly they come up.

Hope this helps.

Kev MacNally

HGFA WM Technical Officer

[email protected]

Hi Kev I want to book in for the coarse at gympie asI will be up there and have both 582 and 912.

Sorry Mark. The Gympie course is full (subject to confirmations). I have sent you a PM