Ni Hao

Guest rocketman

Guest rocketman

Translated (or in my butchered Mandarin), "hello",

just stumbled across this forum recently, and I must say, looks pretty good.

Well, I'm not in Kansas, certainly not in Oz (at the moment), I'm a LAME by trade, I play with electric jets (A320's) most of the time up here in Singapore where the smallest aircraft recognised by our friendly Civil Airworthiness Authority must have either Boeing or Airbus in it's title (not strictly true, but close enough).

I've had a Europa languishing in a shipping container down south for several years that finally found it's way up to me, but the biggest thing I have to offer the sport flying community is Spacewalkers and Karatoo's. I recently purchased the manufacturing and marketing rights for these aircraft from Warner Aerocraft in the US and from AMAX Engineering in Melbourne. I hope to be putting the kits for these machines back into production very soon.

So if any of you good fine people out there happen to be passing through Singapore and have some time to kill, give me a call (+65) 98371830. I'm normally at Changi except when I get to play with the real toys over in Malaysia where our hangar and strip is. We have several trikes and MX's there already. A Jabiru, X-air and Skyranger will take to the skies soon. The Spacewalkers and Karatoo's hopefully will be flying within the next 6 months.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

regards,

Neale.

Hi Neal,

I am passing through Singapore for a couple of days later this month but don't really have the time to kill unfortunately as one day will be in the office there and the other day I fly out again late at night.

Perhaps some other time though when I have a bit more time up my sleave.

Cheers,

Glen

I came through last month on Qantas. Lived and worked there way back. Helped build a chimney at Jurong and then built two at Pulau Ayer Chawan at the Esso refinery. Just after I came back the ferry I used to travel on was hi-jacked by Red September or some similar terrorist mob. Probably a good job I wasn't on board as one of the very few non Asians on the site. Welcome to the forum.