New Boy

Guest duffman

Guest duffman

Hello All, just introducing myself. Completed aus cert earlier this year on drifter.Great fun learning to fly in this open plane.Need to get back into the seat again to keep skills and update.A couple of local accidents involving other pilots have put me off for awhile,but want to get back into the air soon.Cheers.Duffman.

welcome duffman don't sit there just go and do it as long as you fly your plane don't worry about what others have done i spent fourty odd years driving trucks and seen many bent from a bad situation

your skills only get better with the flying that you do and listening to what others have say

this forum will get you motivated neil

G'day Duffman, welcome to the forum and the world of aviation. Practice make perfect my friend so don't be put off by other people misfortunes unless it an actual aircraft problem. Those that do end up on their heads, usually didn't practice and paid the price. Perhaps your landings might be a bit rough but they can only get better. Enjoy your next flight, and the next, and the next, and th..............

Cheers, Doug