Howdy

HeadwindJack

Currently flying a Cherokee 140 (its the funny looking one with the droopy wingtips if you're out that way) out of Riddell Field (YRID). Planning on moving to something smaller, faster, economical in the not too distant future. I’ve held PPL for about six years with 300 hrs experience. Enjoy trips around the country; couple of times a year to BNE, over to ADL and around Vic.

Welcome to the forums jack - I am the one with the CT out there at Riddells, my blue Gazelle should be arriving there about now as well but the CT should be going to its new owner net week.

Glad to have you on board and you will find many people here that can answer any questions that you have about something smaller, faster and economical

Welcome to the forums jack - I am the one with the CT out there at Riddells, my blue Gazelle should be arriving there about now as well but the CT should be going to its new owner net week.Glad to have you on board and you will find many people here that can answer any questions that you have about something smaller, faster and economical

Pleasure's all mine re: this forum. Didn't see your CT at Riddell's; is it in an enclosed hangar? The boss is keen on an RV7a, but I'm not keen on all that riveting. Might look into buying a built one. The major reason for building is so I can maintain it myself. However, my Cherokee only costs about $2K annually for maintenance so I need to weigh up this cost applied to an RV7 vs the opportunity cost of spending 800 hours in the shed.

BTW, we are making the long haul to Echuca on Saturday, so will probably see you there.