ADS-B RA-Aus offical response

JohnMcK

The RA-Aus has submitted an official response on this matter.

As a board member for South Queensland I have posted it on a blog site I run for the benefit of members in South Queensland. If there are any RA-Aus members who would like to view the response please check the link below.

http://ragandtubeaviator.blogspot.com/

John McK

And excellent response and thanks for posting it John.

Despite being one of your "constituents" I wasn't aware of your blog - any objections if I publicise it with the pilots at YCAB ?

Cheers

John

And excellent response and thanks for posting it John.Despite being one of your "constituents" I wasn't aware of your blog - any objections if I publicise it with the pilots at YCAB ?

Cheers

John

None at all. The site is listed with my name and phone numbers in the front of our magazine.

John McK

Thanks John.

The RAAus report was very well put together. Much better than my personal reply to them.

It is obvious they are clutching at straws to get ADSB up and running. Some of their arguments are what I wpild expect from kindergarten kids, but we cannot write them off.

They have the ability to be legislator, policeman, judge and jury as usual.

The real agenda is to make the sky safe by stopping all except the 2 airlines flying.

Hi John

Thanks for the link. Great reply. Do you, or anybody else know of a petition to sign to stop the introduction of ADS-B ?

Some of us are a little challenged in the letter writing department...:confused:049_sad.gif.af5e5c0993af131d9c5bfe880fbbc2a0.gif but would be happy to sign a petition of some description ;) if it would help....

regards

Phil

Hi Phil.

No petition at the moment, but that is an option for the future if common sense doesn't prevail.

Regards,

John McK

Hi JohnThanks for the link. Great reply. Do you, or anybody else know of a petition to sign to stop the introduction of ADS-B ?

Some of us are a little challenged in the letter writing department...:confused:049_sad.gif.af5e5c0993af131d9c5bfe880fbbc2a0.gif but would be happy to sign a petition of some description ;) if it would help....

regards

Phil

Response to ADSB.

At this stage, the way the proposal has been put, that RESPONSE has my total support. Whoever produced it should be congratulated. Isn't it amazing what you are expected to cop if you just sit and take it. Nev...

Guest High Plains Drifter

Hi John, Do you have any thoughts on what else can be done re this ADSB.

I made the mistake of sitting on my hands when they were talking of selling YBAF - I do not intend to repeat that mistake.

As you know, near all the assurences given prior to the AF sale have proven to be nonsence. The Boomerang aircraft factory getting kicked out being the best indication of just what the future is for YBAF.

Regards, HPD.

Hi All,

Thank you for your feedback. If you are a member; the RA-Aus is YOUR association. We the Board Members work (or should work) for YOU. The Board set the policy at the last Board meeting. The response itself was written in the main by your Executive Director Lee Ungermann, with final input and political editing by your President John Gardon.

If you like this excellent response (written on your behalf) why not drop the guys a quick email (see front of magazine). People who disagree with something are quick to let them know. A bit of positive feedback to them will go a long way.

Regards,

John McK