Tecnam P92JS Stall warning buzzer location

eloigorri

Hi

I am trying to locate the Tecnam P92JS Stall warning buzzer location. Mine has stopped working and l would like to fault find. If I recall the sound comes from above. l am guessing it is somewhere buried near one of the wing roots in the cabin?

The MM does not specify the location or the specific part. I figure it must be some kind of basic piezo electric buzzer 12v.

Any pointers gratefully received.

Ed

don't know eloigorri but its not a big task to remove the plastic cabin lining above - for a look

................... your comment re stall warning could make an another interesting topic - I'll try that in 'general discussion' - thanks

• 2 months later...
HiI am trying to locate the Tecnam P92JS Stall warning buzzer location. Mine has stopped working and l would like to fault find. If I recall the sound comes from above. l am guessing it is somewhere buried near one of the wing roots in the cabin?

The MM does not specify the location or the specific part. I figure it must be some kind of basic piezo electric buzzer 12v.

Any pointers gratefully received.

Ed

You got me thinking now as to where its located on our Sierra . It wont be in our roof because thats a canopy . And i cant recall seeing behind the panel. Though that's a logical place for it.

By the way you have checked the stall actuator out on the wing? They can suffer damage ( bent )

You got me thinking now as to where its located on our Sierra . It wont be in our roof because thats a canopy . And i cant recall seeing behind the panel. Though that's a logical place for it.By the way you have checked the stall actuator out on the wing? They can suffer damage ( bent )

I found the buzzer behind the upper side panel by the pilots head, held in by two screws. The buzzer had failed.

It was easy enough to change out.

Cheers. E