Combat Aircraft?

Guest Redair

Greetings, I have just seen an advert for the new Sierra kit, (looks very nice) in the December issue of Pacific Flyer, and whilst I know that aerobatics is not permitted in ultralights, I was wondering about the legalities of dog-fights and other forms of air to air combat... it's just that in the specs, the new aircraft is claimed to be fitted with duel controls!006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

Regards, Redair.

Guest High Plains Drifter

"it's just that in the specs, the new aircraft is claimed to be fitted with duel controls"

I think thats the option you get if you intend to take your wife flying 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

Guest High Plains Drifter

You've met my wife then?!!!!

whoops... foot in mouth yet again, my apologies Redair - I was generalising as a joke. My lowely education and poor word skills stand apparent.

HPD

You've met my wife then?!!!!whoops... foot in mouth yet again, my apologies Redair - I was generalising as a joke. My lowely education and poor word skills stand apparent.

HPD

Not at all, my reply was a jest, I figured you had some sort of knack for reading people, that or you "really" had met her!!!! My only concern is if the good woman happens to read this, then it really will be pistols at dawn, with her holding both of them!006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

Redair.

• 2 weeks later...

I should really put the record straight regarding my dear wife, and that is that I always have the last say in ANY dispute.... "Yes Dear" !!!

Good job she has a sense of humour.

Redair.