First solo Nav

My first solo Nav flight, Jandakot to Boddington, Collie, Bunbury, Murray Field then back to Jandakot. Not the best crosswind landings ever but I didn't break anything ;)

• Like 4
  • Winner 3

Nice! You had a busy day. I did my first solo nav roughly along the same route not too many years ago. TNO, RWF, CAR and BFT are all aircraft that I flew during training. Well done! rgmwa

Nice! You had a busy day. I did my first solo nav roughly along the same route not too many years ago. TNO, RWF, CAR and BFT are all aircraft that I flew during training. Well done! rgmwa

Yeah I was expecting it to be quiet at Murray Field considering it was right in the middle of the grand final... nope!!

Yeah I was expecting it to be quiet at Murray Field considering it was right in the middle of the grand final... nope!!

The annual September fly-in at Serpentine had to be postponed at the last minute due to bad weather. It's been re-scheduled for Sunday 5 Nov. Hopefully the weather will co-operate this time. If you're around, drop in. It's a good day out.

Cheers

rgmwa

The annual September fly-in at Serpentine had to be postponed at the last minute due to bad weather. It's been re-scheduled for Sunday 5 Nov. Hopefully the weather will co-operate this time. If you're around, drop in. It's a good day out.Cheers

rgmwa

Yeah me and a mate are planning to fly in, its on the calendar

• 1 month later...

Thanks mate are you in our Perth Pilots group?