It's Aviatrix27's Birthday!

Guest DWB

Guest aviatrix27

Thanks everyone! Party was amazing, still lots of friends here. Actual birthday Tuesday, I'm feeling very special

Guest Michael Coates

It was a game person who quoted your age in the post, perhaps he should have said 45 plus GST ??

It's OK Michael - Kaye was quite open about it. Were "The Ugly Uncles" a hit Kaye?

[ATTACH=full]1076[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]18149[/ATTACH]

Kaye.thumb.jpg.87e1fc6d7499df6d4535203471771ad0.jpg

Guest aviatrix27

Michael, I don't mind who knows how old I am, age is just a number, and I'm proud to be (nearly) 50! Dex, yes, The Ugly Uncles were a hit, EVERYONE commented on how good they were. And thankyou to Diapason too for your greeting.

Guest Darren Masters
Thanks Alley, the party was pretty terrific. Only one flew in, but several pilots drove.

And likely stayed or are staying ;)

Guest aviatrix27

yes Dirrun, our friends who flew in are still here (leave tomorrow), and a few other friends are still here too. Forgot to mention that nzom_pilot and Wombat were here, they left this morning (or is that yesterday? I just got woken up so I can go to bed, 4 hours sleep last night then the 4 hour round trip drive to Albury to get friends to their flight). Now I'm so tired I can't even think!

Guest Darren Masters
yes Dirrun, our friends who flew in are still here (leave tomorrow), and a few other friends are still here too. Forgot to mention that nzom_pilot and Wombat were here, they left this morning (or is that yesterday? I just got woken up so I can go to bed, 4 hours sleep last night then the 4 hour round trip drive to Albury to get friends to their flight). Now I'm so tired I can't even think!

Well it sounds like a good time was had by all which is the main thing :)

Guest aviatrix27

Had to be Sunday Wombie :) I'm confused enough! Just woken up from another nap on the lounge - what day is it?

FIFTY! Jeez, I WISH!

Just back from what The Navigator refers to as a "somewhat mechanical" 3 weeks or so, taking in the Victorian 1 & 2 cylinder rally, a visit to the Temora Museum, and then to the Antique Aeroplane Association's Fly-in at Cowra. Hey, did any TNFr's go? Anyone want some piccies of it?

Then via Parkes (yes...the dish, natch) to Broken Hill where we spent two nights in the company of the bunch of loonies driving/riding 1 or 2 cylinder pre 1919 cars & bikes 'twixt Perth & Sydney. They'll be at Cobar tonight, methinks. Check my buddy's trip blog here http://netguys.com.au/blog/?page_id=17

So all the best, Kaye ... many, many more happy years to you, and sorry we had another obligation on the day/night/morning...

Guest aviatrix27

No worries Siz, a great time was had by all. Then I got to fly on my actual birthday, so all is good. We should be able to catch up with you in September when we're on a vintage car rally, will PM you about that when we're thinking about leaving home on the rally.