HELLO from Northern Wisconsin USA

Guest Lee Schaumberg

Guest Lee Schaumberg

Hello

Coming to you from the USA. Northern Wisconsin to be exact. The wind just blew some snow off the roof. I do not suffer from a too high ambient temperature.

I live about 150 air miles from Oshkosh. If any body needs some local information or storage please ask me. Lee exclamation.gif.7a55ce2d2271ca43a14cd3ca0997ad91.gif

Guest Lee Schaumberg

Water in Wisconsin

Hello

The water is not hard enough to walk on yet. 15 hours differant eh? It's not quite 6 pm or supper yet. No that is not my completed amphibian.

G'day Lee,

Nice part of the country you live in. Gee we could use one or two of those lakes that you have over here to help our dried out farmers. had a ball at airventure this year met some great locals as well. found the big cities like Millwalkie and Chicago a bit scary. Amazed at the weather extremes that you have stinking hot in the summer glad i don't have to deal with all that snow. come on downunder and take advantage of the exchange rate.

Ozzie

HelloThe wind just blew some snow off the roof. .

Aw that sounds cold....about 32 deg C at our place today... just nice actually...

Welcome Lee, I'm sure you will enjoy the forums/discussions going on around here...

Cheers,

Tom